Friday, June 21, 2013

Made for Sari and Clifford Christhas 2012 - Peaceful Pathways - Another Esther Aliu BOM -

This Quilt was designed to be a Red and White Quilt - I decided to make it for my daughter Sari and her husband Clifford.  They have a Gooseneck Horse trailer that they camp in when they go to Roping events etc. It is very nice inside and I thought that a Cream and Brown country look quilt would look good on the bed.

I called the quilt "Love is.." because it has the beatitudes embroidered around one border.


There was a lot of machine piecing - some applique - and some machine and hand embroidery.  I had the top pieced but not quilted and I gave it to them for Christmas 2011. - I took it home with me after Christmas and gave it to them again in 2012 (after it was quilted).

 
They decided it was too nice to be in their Gooseneck and decided to have it on their bed.

 
I am glad that they both really liked it enough for that.

1 comment:

  1. Love your Peaceful Pathway quilt Kay.m thanks for your comment on my blog and yes new to appliqué but getting better at it.
    Hugs Bunny

    ReplyDelete