Thursday, October 6, 2011

Katies Quilt 2010




Katies Quilt 2010.
In the Pink Quilt was designed by Esther Aliu. It was the BOM for her yahoo group in 2010. I made it for my eldest grand-daughter
Katie for her 29th Birthday. Because I needed it to be finished in a hurry I had it professionally machine quilted by Annie Kelly from Home Hill Qld.
She did an excellent job and I love the quilt. I try to make my gift labels to suit the quilt or the person it is made for.
For her 30th birthday, 23rd of October 2011, she is going to skydive on the Strand in Townsville.

2 comments:

  1. Your In The Pink quilt is beautiful! And while looking at it the crazy quilt in the pic caught my eye.....could you show a bigger pic of the whole quilt? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is beautiful and I love your label very much!!
    It's funny, I'm 30 yrs old, and MY name is Katie. . . but I am a quilter. . NO WAY would I EVER sky dive ;c) ;c) ;c)

    ReplyDelete